These statements explain how Resumewriter.org processes the information it receives about customers.
Resumewriter is a global social-impact business with legal representation in Europe. The GDPR is a regulation that falls under EU law and provides data privacy and protection to all EU citizens and EU Economic Area residents.
Resumewriter will adhere to GDPR regulations. We encourage you to visit our GDPR website to learn more about your rights. We are always ready to provide you with information regardless of the data in our possession.
What is Personal Data?
Data that can be used in a user's identification is considered Personal Data. Personal data is information that can identify a person directly or indirectly through an identification number or any other specific factors. A person's physical appearance and cultural, social, and economic presence can be means of legal identification. Customers may include their names, addresses, and emails as a means of identification. Information that fails to provide identification is considered non-personal—for example, anonymized usage statistics.
What Information Do We Gather?
The following list is the type of information we may gather during your registration, login, and operations on the website.
- Contact information, including your name, email address, and, in some instances, billing address.
- Information about your visit to our website, including automatically collected data by our server, such as access time, browser type and operating system, IP address, etc.
- Information about our communication. This includes information you provide us when we contact you to answer your questions, resolve any problem, or give feedback.
Sensitive customer information
Resumewriter.org does not collect personal information attached to documents or written as instructions during the second stage. The Writers have no access to Customers' private information, except for the one requested in the first stage. Information considered sensitive:
- The customer experience at work;
- Study place for the Customer;
- These links will take you to customer accounts on Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Customer's phone number and email address;
- Name and surname;
- Customer's residence;
- Professional skills of Customers.
This information is confidential, and only the chosen writer can use it to deliver a product. The hired writer is not allowed to access the Customer's data. Writers can not contact clients via any other means than the built-in chat system.
How we use your data
These are just a few ways we can use data about our customers.
- We value your feedback and appreciate you getting in touch. This communication covers the ordering process, user experience, and quality customer support.
- Transactions processing. Your information will not be sold, traded, or transferred to any company. Services and products that you have already purchased are an exception.
- You can send an informational email with information about company updates and new features on our website. Information about related products and services is included—notifications when your orders have passed a particular stage.
Modern browsers have advanced notification settings regarding cookies receiving. You may also disable cookies entirely if you wish. Yet, certain website features would not be available or limited. You can still place orders through the website, regardless of which cookie option you select.
Cookies are only used for statistical purposes. This data is used to help us research the market and improve our service at Resumewriter.org. Cookies store preferences and user settings for future visits.
Learn more on how to delete cookies from the most popular browsers if you wish to do so.
Resumewriter.org will not share, sell, or transfer personal information to any third party. This does not apply if we work with third parties to provide the services and products you order online. This information transfer can only be done if all parties conclude not to distribute the user's information any further.
CCPA Privacy Rights
Californian consumers have the following rights under the CCPA.
Ask businesses to reveal the categories of personal data they have about customers.
Ask a business for the deletion of personal data it holds about a customer. The average response time for a user's request is within a calendar month. You may contact us if you need to use these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want you to understand what data protection rights you can exercise thoroughly. Each user has the right:
- The rights of access. You may request copies of your collected Personal Data.
- The right of correction. If you think any part of the collected Personal Data is invalid, you may request its correction.
- The right of erasure. You may request to delete any collected Personal Data.
- The right of limited processing. You may request to limit the processing of provided Personal Data under certain conditions. The precise details are decided on a case-to-case basis.
- You have the right not to be processed. You may request not to process any of your data. Yet, there could be limitations in the services' functionality.
- Data transfer. The website can distribute collected Personal Data to third parties or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you send us your request, we will respond within one month. Feel free to contact us if you need to use these rights.
Information for children
We also prioritize protecting children online. Parents and guardians should pay close attention and participate in the children's online activities.
Resumewriter.org does not gather the Personal Data of minors under thirteen. If you think your child has shared unnecessary Personal Data, you should contact our support service immediately. We will remove the data from our servers as soon as possible.
Updates and changes